Online Tickets are available through the Webshop.
Ticket sales are carried out with ticket software of CTS Eventim AG. Tickets for select special events are also available for purchase at all the usual advance sale ticket locations.
Please be advised that an additional charge of 1.80 € per ticket applies to tickets purchased through the Webshop or at advance sale ticket registers (theatre box offices).
Tickets are also available at the receptions at Pariser Platz 4 and at Hanseatenweg 10 daily between 10 am to 8 pm.
- Telephone: +49 (0)30 200 57-1000 or -2000 (daily 10 am – 8 pm)
- Email: email@example.com
Information on the general price structure for special events and exhibitions at the Akademie der Künste are available in the Akademie der Künste Price Table (PDF).
Disabled people and their accompanying attendant (according authorization is needed) receive free admission to events and exhibitions.
Further information on reductions and free admission is also available in the Akademie der Künste Price Table (PDF).
Reduced-price tickets are valid only in combination with identification (ID card) or other documentation entitling the holder to the discount. If proof of eligibility cannot be provided, the balance between the reduced price and the full ticket price will have to be paid.
You can pay with the following payment options in the Webshop: VISA, Mastercard or Klarna.Sofortüberweisung.
- Tickets for events that had to be cancelled lose their validity.
- Tickets purchased at the Akademie der Künste buildings can only be refunded there. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your tickets and the filled out refund form.
- Refunds for tickets purchased through the webshop will be credited to the payment medium used. Please contact email@example.com with your tickets.
- If you purchased tickets via eventim.de or at theatre box offices, please contact these offices directly for refund.
General Terms and Conditions (GTC/AGB)
Please be advised of the Akademie der Künste General Terms and Conditions (PDF).
The English version of the German AGB document is intended to inform and assist international visitors. In any matters of dispute, the original German version takes precedent.